Western MT Area Health Education Center
Skaggs Building - Room 173
Missoula, MT 59812
Journal Club (JC) is a weekly educational discussion group where members critically evaluate recent peer-reviewed articles. JC provides a collective effort to analyze literature, while promoting an understanding of research. Currently, there are approximately 85 members, plus several FMRWM Residents, and WWAMI Medical Students.
The group meets Thursdays, 7:30-8:30am, in Providence St. Patrick Hospital Meeting Room A/B (off of the cafeteria).
Members present once yearly (September thru mid-June).
Each week, two members present; both have approximately one half-hour each to present two articles.
WMT-AHEC provides one FREE CME to each weekly attendee. To glean CME:
- Login, or register
- Click "Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course" (located at top of page) and enter 10781
- Click the activity title section.
- Select the activity attended (date/location).
- Enter your profession/type of credit you seek.
- Complete the evaluation form.
- Upon completion of the evaluation form, you have immediate access to a certificate of attendance, to print and/or save, and 1 CME credit.
Mark Primosch is the JC Coordinator, in charge of group communication and scheduling. For more information, contact him at: email@example.com