Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Go online to CME University
Login, or Register (if you haven't already)
Once logged in, follow these steps:
1. Click "Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course" (located at top of page).
2. Type "11751" and enter.
3. Click the activity title section.
4. Select the activity attended (date/location).
5. Enter your profession/type of credit you seek.
6. Complete the evaluation form.
Upon completion of the evaluation form, you have immediate access to a certificate of attendance, to print and/or save, and 1 CME credit.
*Please note CME can only be obtained from live broadcasts; we do not provide CME for archived broadcasts.
** Please also note: We only provide CME credit. If you want other credit, please inquire with your state board to confirm if they accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
If you have questions regarding the CME certification for this activity, contact the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 799.1930